1. Use of agreement acceptance, location conditions.
1.1 The site, services and content of the Slap-Victim.com website are provided to you by your own acceptance. If you do not accept the terms and conditions set forth in this document, do not use the Slap-Victim.com site and the services provided through it. By using the site, please indicate that you agree to comply with our “Terms of service and conditions”. Slap-Victim.com may revise this document at any time by updating the page. We recommend you to visit this page regularly and read the “Terms of service and conditions” as this document legally obliges you. The continued use of the Slap-Victim.com site services represents your acceptance to the changes of the present contract.
1.2 According to this agreement, the user has the right to place on the Slap-Victim.com site “A victim” - A photo, accompanied by a title, a description and a video.
2. As a result of the published and uploaded material that is available to other users in an interactive mode, you are responsible for your own actions as well as their consequences. Any type of information is the sole responsibility of the person who posted or transmitted it. This means that the user is the only responsible person for all the materials that he or she publishes online on Slap-Victim.com. We do not control the content transmitted through the site’s services, we just monitor it, therefore we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity and quality of the content. The user understands that by using this site, he may be exposed to content that may be considered offensive or indecent. The user agrees not to use the site and its services available to him for purposes that are contrary to this regulation. As a result, you are obliged not to do the following:
a) To publish the same content twice or more in the same or different fields as well as other information that does not comply with their respective compartment;
b) To publish illegal, political, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, xenophobic material, blasphemy, offensive replies including those that have a racial and religious character which incites violence and illegal actions; discrimination against ethnic, gender and other genres; containing propaganda, demonstrations; with a pornographic context; scams, blackmail; drug promotion; information about the intimate life of another person or slander that fails his or her honor and dignity; threatening or malicious against another user (natural or legal person) both in the text of the information placed and in the comments addressed to other users;
c) To publish a explicit, pornographic or censored image and statement, or photos containing a company logo, brand names, contact information;
d) To publish material containing viruses, worms or other malicious programs with the intention of destroying any system or information;
e) To upload, post, show or forward content upon which you don’t have legal rights under any legal, Moldovan or foreign legal system contractual or trusted relationships (such as confidential information that is disclosed as part of a service relationship or subject to confidentiality agreements);
f) To publish copyrighted material or other material protected by intellectual property law if you are not the author or if you do not have permission from the author or right holder to publish the material in question;
g) To upload, post, broadcast or send any type of advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of requests, except for portions of services that are formed for this purpose;
h) To promote or provide information about how to perform illegal activities, promote physical or verbal actions against groups of people or a specific person, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing information on how to manufacture, purchase or assemble bombs, other explosive or inflammable materials, grenades, or other types of weapons, as well as the creation of "crush" sites;
i) To post, broadcast or otherwise send personal data to other users without authorization (name, address, telephone number) or their entry in the fields that can be viewed by other users (descriptions, aliases, etc.);
j) To enter information containing referrals to: organs sales, arms sales, magic, death guessing, donations, humanitarian ads, webcam services;
k) To enter information that would compete with the site’s activity such as advertising sites, publications, products or any other services.
l) To enter information that contains advertising or personal contact data represented by a short phone number or information that may refer to any webcam services without clearly mentioning the charged rates;
m) To publish discriminatory information related to race, nationality, language, religion, sex or sexual orientation, ethnicity, social category, beliefs, age, illness, disability or any other similar situation.
- The context that will not conform to the category in which it was posted or placed;
- Violation of the rules in section 1 and 2
- Images or any type of information that does not correspond with the standards and policy of the Slap-Victim.com site.
-Those who violate the rules
- Intentionally offend the collaborators of the Slap-Victim.com site in both written and oral form.
Property of materials and information entered on the Slap-Victim.com site
By sending this information, you agree to grant Slap-Victim.com permission to use all materials, including: copy, distribute, transmit, publicize, reproduce, modify, and translate them. Information placed on Slap-Victim.com is considered to be the property of the Slap-Victim.com site and can not be reproduced and utilized for any type of publicity without the written permission from the administration of the Slap-Victim.com site.
© 2015 - 2018 Slap-Victim.com All rights reserved.
Our team worked hard and did its best to create this project and is still working on its maintenance.
Every donation will make us happy, give us some hope and a cup of coffee.